Tania is an author and sought-after wellness and mindfulness mentor for professionals, students and families living in Paris and has been leading talks, wellness workshops and health programs in the city of lights since 2012.
Upcoming Speaking Events
Well-being For Executives & Professionals Living in Paris
How to keep your mind sharp, your body strong and your family relationships in Paris.
Are you driven to have a powerful and exciting work experience in Paris but anxious about the impact of your busy lifestyle on your family and mental performance at work?
Previous Speaking Events & Workshops
- Invited Wellness Expert in a panel at Inspirelle’s Health & Wellness Event. This event took pace at Free Persephone Spa in Paris. October 3, 2017.
- Introduction To Healthy Living In Paris. Brief presentation during orientation day for students at Parsons Paris. These events took place at the auditorium of Musée des Arts Decoratifs. August 26, 2014. August 26, 2015. August 24, 2016.
- Why Are You Craving Sweets? Speaking event at Parsons Paris. 45 Rue Saint-Roch. April 14, 2015.
- Health & Wellness Team Building Event for Caterpillar. Event took place in Chantilly. July 25, 2014.
- Live Better, Work Better, Feel Better: Exploring Ways To Optimize Lifestyle, Wellness, and Career. Speaking event for members of Message Paris Organization. This event took place at the Anti-café. Paris. April 2014.
- Wellness & Yoga Workshops on various topics. These workshops took place at the yoga center YogaYoga Paris and other locations. 2012 – 2017.
The Yoga & Wellness Workshops this semester were so helpful for me in order to maintain balance and serenity while trying to navigate my first year of grad school. I truly appreciate Tania’s yoga teaching and the wellness tips she provided us for time management and how to cope with stress. Also, our discussions of mindful eating were extremely helpful to me. The advice and recipes she shared were wonderful. Moving to Paris and trying to keep a healthy diet can seem hard when we are surrounded by so much bread and cheese but Tania gave us great tips to stay on track. I really recommend that students take this opportunity because what she taught us was useful for school and life in general. Thank you very much Tania!
I attended the Food, Mood & Yoga workshop and it went beyond my expectations. The yoga studio was comfy, cozy and zen and Tania went out of her way to welcome the individual participants with personalized attention. The workshop began with a discussion of how food can affect your mood and went into great detail about sugar and sugar substitutes. Tania’s biology background and scientific thoroughness gave credibility to the discussion and I was easily convinced. Tania led the group through a spirited exchange about our childhood sweets and what they meant to us. She gently focused our attention on why we eat, why we compensate, although she was never judgmental. The food workshop was followed up by a session of yoga, which was thoroughly adapted to each participant: some with sore shoulders, other with bad backs. We were all motivated to do our best. The yoga workout was concluded with my favorite part of the workshop, a meditative session complete with a super pose on a million yoga pillows: heaven. Now ask me two questions: did I feel great after the workshop? Yes! Will I attend another one? Yes!
From January to May of 2016 I attended monthly workshops led by Tania Del Rio that consisted of 30 minute topical discussions followed by an hour long yoga session. Tania led many fantastic discussions, ranging from digestive issues, dealing with stress, how to maintain routines and most of all provided great advice on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle in Paris. She provided us with great recipes, tips and tricks, and many other useful information that has helped me tremendously as a student living abroad. I was able to work through many of my personal health issues with Tania’s guidance. Her yoga sessions were fantastic as well and she was very accommodating to the groups’ needs. The sessions were always a perfect balance of challenging and restorative and flowed perfectly. I highly suggest taking any kind of Wellness Workshops with Tania because she is full of information and is extremely helpful.